Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 7:00AM-6:00PM
Durham, NC | Chapel Hill, NC | Wake Forest, NC | Raleigh, NC | Cary, NC | Garner, NC | Apex, NC | Knightdale, NC | Holly Springs, NC | Millbrook, NC | Clayton, NC
Having a chimney without a cap is like having a house without a roof. Installing a cap will prevent water, leaves, animals, and other debris from entering your chimney. A chimney cap keeps sparks from leaving the chimney and igniting nearby combustibles. Without a cap, excessive rainwater can run down your chimney and weaken bricks and mortar as well as causing your damper or firebox to rust or deteriorate.
Chimney Cap Raleigh
Chimney caps are made of galvanized, stainless steel, and copper. Galvanized caps are the most affordable option because they rust and deteriorate faster than stainless steel and copper. Triangle Chimney Pros offers a lifetime warranty on stainless steel and copper caps.
A Lock-Top Damper is made of stainless steel and cast-aluminum. These dampers are installed to seal out moisture to extend the chimney life, stop downdrafts, keep animals out, and seal in warmth and energy. Lock-Top Dampers can be easily operated from inside your firebox. The handle is mounted on firebox and can be reached for convenient opening and closing.
• Our technicians aggressively work to prevent mess and accidental spills by using modern equipment and supplies, (HEPA filter vacuum, canvas drop cloths, boot protectors/ covers, tarps, and more).
• Most repairs come with a warranty contract.
• All technicians are CSIA certified and stay up-to-date with the latest codes and standards in the industry.
• We take pride in our work, and treat every customer with honesty and integrity.
• We guarantee quality work at a fair price!